Our professionals at the center aim at promoting our clients health, adults and children, and wellbeing facing difficulties with their daily tasks.
Our services include an individualized assessment to determine the client’s goals; it also includes a customized intervention to improve our client’s ability to perform daily activities and an outcomes evaluation to ensure that these goals are met. These goals include but are not limited to:
• Adaptation of material or equipment such as wheelchairs, bath or toilet seats
• Changes to the living or working environments.
• Development of new skills abilities such as job readiness programs.
• Pain management.
• Sensory integration programs
• Improvement of fine and gross motor skills
• Improvement of writing skills and posture
• Improvement of visual motor integration and visual tracking skills.