Saja is a compassionate and patient-centered occupational therapist with more than five years of professional experience. She is eager to provide children with the opportunity to increase their independence in daily living tasks whilst also providing them with the chance to work on important fine and gross motor skills.
Awards & Education
Saja has received a bachelor’s of applied science in occupational therapy from the Hashemite Univeristy In addition to working in Maria Den Braven, Saja has experience as a school based occupational therapist, a pediatric occupational therapist at Med-suit and working on the principles of applied behavior analysis.
She has also participated in multiple training courses including:
- Posture And Movement NDTA Seminars.
- Pediatrics Feeding Disorders NDTA Seminars.
- Training on Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA).
- An Introduction Course to Neuro-Developmental Treatment in Pediatrics (NDT).
- Professional Course in Medical Cupping Therapy.
- Professional Course in Medical Acupuncture.
- Introduction to Therapeutic Taping.
- Shoulder Injuries: Evaluation and Intervention